In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation EU 679/2016 and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, the following processing information is provided to you. of your personal data:
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Responsible for the treatment: CONSTRUCCIONES BARTOLOME RAMON S.A.U, NIF/CIF: A57115701, Address: C/ CALÇAT 2B – POLÍGONO SON VALENTÍ, CP: 07011, PALMA DE MALLORCA, Telephone 971912000, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What data do we process?
At CONSTRUCCIONES BARTOLOME RAMON S.A.U we process the personal data provided by you by completing the forms enabled for this purpose on this website, the personal data derived from the provision or contracting of our services or products and/or the personal data derived of the commercial relationship that you maintain with us. In addition, we process personal data generated in the context of your activity on our website, which category includes your browsing data obtained through the website.
It is important for us to keep the record of your personal data up to date. You have an obligation to keep us informed of any changes or errors in your personal data as soon as possible by contacting us at the email: email@example.com.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Purpose: CONSTRUCCIONES BARTOLOME RAMON S.A.U may process your personal data for the following purposes:
– Management and maintenance of the services provided through the website.
– Management and attention to queries and requests for information made by users through the contact form. The email address and personal data that you provide us through the contact form on the website will be used exclusively to respond to the queries you raise by this means.
– Compliance with applicable legal obligations.
– Sending commercial communications and newsletters, as well as advertising of our services and products.
– Management of requests for information or requests for quotes for our services or products.
– If you have consented and in order to be able to offer you services in accordance with your interests, your personal data may be used to develop a commercial profile. No automated decisions will be made based on said profile.
We retain your personal data in our systems and files for the time necessary to carry out the purposes of the processing, and to comply with the provisions of applicable legislation. Your personal data will be kept as long as there is a contractual and/or commercial relationship with you, or as long as you do not exercise your right to delete and/or limit the processing of your data. The retention period of personal data will vary depending on the purposes of the processing and in general:
– The personal data that you provide us in the event of contracting our services or products will be kept during the contractual relationship and, once it has ended, during the limitation period of any legal actions that may arise from it.
– The personal data that you provide us to manage requests for information or queries through the contact form will be kept as long as you do not request its deletion or cancellation.
– The personal data that you provide us to subscribe to our Newsletter or newsletters will be kept as long as you do not request its deletion, opposition and/or limitation.
– The personal data obtained from your browsing and consumption habits, as well as the commercial profile obtained, will be kept as long as you do not request its deletion or cancellation.
Your personal data will be kept as long as they are useful for the indicated purposes, and, in any case, during the legal periods and the time necessary to address possible responsibilities arising from the processing.
We have appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or illicit processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, ensuring its integrity and confidentiality. The technical and organizational security measures implemented allow: to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the processing systems and services; restore availability and access to personal data quickly in the event of a physical or technical incident; and regularly verify, evaluate and assess the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the security of the processing.
These technical and organizational security measures have been designed taking into account our IT infrastructure, the state of the art in accordance with current standards and practices, the cost of the application and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as as the risks of varying probability and severity that the processing of your personal data entails.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
Legitimation: The legitimacy to process your personal data is based on:
– The execution and maintenance of a contractual and commercial relationship with you, such as, for example, the contracting of the entity’s products and services, management and request for quotes for the entity’s products and/or services, all in accordance with the provisions provided in article 6.1.B of the RGPD (EU) 679/2016 and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDPGDD).
– Your express consent for one or more purposes, such as the sending of advertising communications or newsletters of your own or of third parties, management of resume shipments, participation in activities or contests, all in accordance with the provisions of article 6.1. A of the RGPD (EU) 679/2016 and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDPGDD).
– Compliance with different legal obligations, all in accordance with the provisions of article 6.1.C of the RGPD (EU) 679/2016 and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDPGDD).
– The satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or by a third party, for example, for security reasons, to improve our services and or to manage your requests or queries.
During the data collection process, and in each place on the website where personal data is requested, the user will be informed, either through a hyperlink, or by including the appropriate mentions in the form itself, whether or not the collection of your personal data is mandatory.
The personal data requested in the forms on the website are, in general, mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to fulfill the established purposes. Therefore, if the requested personal data is not provided, or is not provided correctly, it cannot be processed.
There is an obligation to provide your personal data in cases of contracting a service or product, and/or in cases of requesting quotes or offers.
The sending of advertising communications, newsletters or newsletters about our products and services is based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the contractual or commercial relationship that you maintain with us.
If you have authorized us to send advertising for our services and products, your personal data may be used to manage the sending of advertising offers and newsletters through electronic means.
In these cases, the provisions of art. 20 and 21 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce, regarding the use and processing of your personal data in order to manage the sending of advertising through media electronics.
If you have selected the option to receive advertising, or if you have subscribed to our newsletter, you can cancel this option at any time.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Recipients: In general, your personal data will not be communicated to any third party outside the entity, unless legally required. However, we inform you that third-party providers may have access to your personal data as data processors, within the framework of the provision of a service for the entity responsible for the processing. We inform you that you can request the complete list of recipients who may receive your personal data as data processors.